OSHA Compliant, LLC
Last modified: July 9, 2021
OSHA Compliant, LLC, a Kansas limited liability company (hereinafter referred to alternatively as the “Company”, “We” or “Us”) respects your privacy and We are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information We may collect or that you may provide when you access or otherwise utilize features of our website at the domain https://wickedosha.com/ (the “Website”).
- The types of information We may collect or that you may provide when you purchase, download, install, register with, access, or use the Wicked OSHA application (the “App”, and together with the Website, the “Services”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing the above described types of information.
This policy applies only to information We collect in connection with your use of the Services in any email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Services. For clarity, this policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through the Services.
- You provide to or that is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible through the Services.
Our websites and apps apart from those included in the Services, and the other third parties described above, may have their own privacy policies, which We encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 16
The Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age, and We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact Us at PO Box 2644 Garden City KS 67846.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information (see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information).
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Services:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App or the Website.
- Directly from the account administrator of your organization with whom you are assumed to be affiliated that provides Us information regarding you during the organization of your user account required for access to the Services (the “Administrator”).
Information You Provide to Us
When you access, download, register with, or otherwise use the Services, We may ask that you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, certification numbers, license numbers, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted or identified online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your place of employment, training courses and programs you have taken, your training instructors, your certifications (including but not limited to your OSHA certifications), your designated emergency contact, and information pertaining to your profession.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App or on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services, subscribing to our Services, and posting material. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Details of your safety plans, OSHA certifications, trainings or other records provided to or kept in the App.
- Your search queries utilizing the Services.
You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted”) on public areas within the Services or websites you access through the Services, or areas of the Services that are only visible within your organization (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although We may provide you the capability at our discretion to control the privacy settings for such information by changing your account settings, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, We cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, We cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you access, download, or otherwise utilize or interact with the Services, the Services may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, We may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computer, your mobile device and internet connection, including but not limited to your device’s unique device identifier, the applicable IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The Services may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your devices. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. The Services collect real-time information about the location of your device. This information is utilized by the Services to perform the features associated with the Services, such as providing you the location of the nearest hospital to your worksite. We will not collect or utilize location information for any other purpose other than performance of the features associated with the Services that you elect to utilize.
If you do not want Us to collect this information do not access, download or otherwise utilize the Services and, with respect to the App, delete the App from your device.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third party websites, apps or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or that we receive from third parties. It helps Us to improve our Services and to deliver better and more personalized services, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing Us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our App or Website.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies We use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser/mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone or, with respect to your computer, on the hard drive of your computer. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone or computer. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies (see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information for more information).
- Web Beacons. Pages accessible within our Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you access or otherwise utilize or interact with the Services or their content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your devices. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies .
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
- The Administrator affiliated with your organization.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Services and their contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information.
- Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services We offer or provide you, including but not limited to the Website or the App.
- Share with your affiliated organization your trainings, credentials, certifications and other records that you provide to the Services.
- Share with your affiliated organization any inspections, safety plans or other workplace or profession related information or records that you provide to the Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable Us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, We may disclose personal information that We collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about users of the Services is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms of Service applicable to the Services, and for billing and collection.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
- To third parties to market their or other third parties’ products or services to you provided you have not opted out of these disclosures. [We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.]
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms We provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Services to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Services may become inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by [OPT-OUT METHOD]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send Us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want Us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by [OPT-OUT METHOD].
- Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want Us to use information that We collect or that you provide to Us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by [OPT-OUT METHOD].
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices (see Your California Privacy Rights for more information).
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App or the Website and visiting your account profile page.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Services, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other users of the Services. Proper access and use of information provided to the Services, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms of Service.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices (see Your California Privacy Rights for more information).
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to Us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any other user of the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures We provide.
OSHA Compliant, LLC
PO Box 2644
Garden City KS 67846