Terms of Service
OSHA Compliant, LLC
Last Modified: July 9, 2021
Acceptance of the Terms of Service
These terms of service are entered into by and between you and OSHA Compliant, LLC, a Kansas limited liability company (hereinafter referred to as the “Company,” “We” or “Us”). The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively, “Terms of Service”) govern your access to and use of the website located at the domain https://wickedosha.com/ (the “Website”) and the Company’s mobile application related to the Website called Wicked OSHA (the “App”), including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through the Website or the App (collectively with the Website and the App, the “Services”), whether as a guest or a registered user.
Changes to the Terms of Service
We may revise and update these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when We post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Services thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set out in the “Governing Law and Jurisdiction” or “Arbitration” sections below will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice on or before the date the change is posted on the Services.
Your continued use of the Services following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time, so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Services and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services and any service or material we provide on the Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Services or the entire Services to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Services through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and comply with them.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. You are solely responsible for the activities of anyone accessing the Services using your login credentials.
We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service.
App License Agreement
- Download, install, and use the App for your internal business purposes or for other personal, non-commercial use on a device owned or otherwise controlled by you or your organization (a “Mobile Device”) strictly in accordance with any documentation provided to you by the Company in conjunction with access to the App.
- Access, stream, download, and use on such Mobile Device the Content and Services (as each is defined herein) made available in or otherwise accessible through the App, strictly in accordance with these Terms of Service.
You expressly agree that you shall not do any of the following:
- Copy the App, except as expressly permitted by this license.
- Modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the App.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the App or any part thereof.
- Remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the App, including any copy thereof.
- Rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the App, or any features or functionality of the App, to any third party for any reason, including by making the App available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by others who have not obtained a subscription to the App directly from the Company.
- Remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the App.
Intellectual Property Rights; All Services
The Services and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms of Service permit you to use the Services for the purposes of your legitimate internal business purposes only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Services, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Services for your own legitimate business use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, each authorized user may download a single copy to the authorized user’s computer or mobile device solely for the authorized users legitimate internal business purposes.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Services.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Services.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or create derivative works out of any materials related to the Services.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Services in breach of the Terms of Service, your right to use the Services will stop immediately, and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. Except for the limited license set forth herein, no right, title, or interest in or to the Services or any content on the Services is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Services not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The Company name, the Company logo, the name “Wicked OSHA”, the “Wicked OSHA” logo, the “WO” logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You shall not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You agree not to use the Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Services, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Services.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms of Service, without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Services in the event that we believe you have violated these Terms of Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
For clarity, not to the limitation of the foregoing, We expressly disclaim all representations, warranties, guarantees or promises of any kind with respect to any and all trainings or other educational programs accessible through the Services. Such trainings and programs are purely for educational purposes and any reliance on the information obtained pursuant thereto is relied upon at your own risk. Furthermore, your reliance on any safety features of our Services, including but not limited to the feature that provides you with the nearest medical facility in the event of an emergency, is completely at your own risk and we make no representations, warranties, guarantees or promises regarding the accuracy or performance of such features.
The Services may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Services
We may update the content on the Services from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Services
Linking to the Services
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Services or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Services other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on the Services that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms of Service.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from the Services
If the Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites or apps linked to the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites or apps. Any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree We have no liability, obligation, or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase, or promotion between you and any third party.
The owner of the Services is based in the State of Kansas in the United States of America. We provide the Services for use only by persons located in the United States of America and its territories. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States of America and its territories. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Services will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output and for maintaining a means external to our Services for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT OR ON ANY PRODUCTS LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY PRODUCTS OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, ANY WEBSITES OR APPS LINKED TO THEM, OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR APPS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms of Service or your use of or your inability to use the Services, including, but not limited to, any use of the content, services, and products on the Services other than as expressly authorized in these Terms of Service or your use of any information obtained from the Services.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Services and these Terms of Service, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Kansas without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction).
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms of Service or the Services shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Kansas, in each case located in the City of Garden City and County of Finney. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
At Company’s sole discretion, it may require You to submit any disputes arising from these Terms of Service or use of the Services, including disputes arising from or concerning their interpretation, violation, invalidity, non-performance, or termination, to final and binding arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association applying Kansas law.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE SERVICES MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver by the Company of any term or condition set out in these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.